Friday 8 July 2011

If Chins could Kill

My film studies teacher very kindly lent me his copy of Bruce Campbell's autobiography, so far I am only 20 pages in and I am loving it, very funny and surprisingly well written for a B movie actor. Me and Dan also got a chance to ride in Mark's new car while he was driving it, simply put, he needs a little bit of work but clearly he will be fine within a week and driving us all around the show. We are all very excited about using the schools new radio equipment as well after we carried up the technical parts and the stuff looks pretty pro.

I watched another documentary today, The Cove is about dolphin hunting/poaching in Japan, in particular this little town and throughout watching I got a real sense of injustice towards these animals and especially at the Japanese government who were trying to cover up their somewhat immoral activities. It was made very well and had a very good 'freedom fighter' feel towards it as we get the impression that we have a right to know about the topic despite the barring; a decent watch for pretty much anyone looking out for a great documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment