Thursday 7 July 2011

Ooooh... Mark's new car

Rode home in the new car today, although Mark wasn't driving it, it was certainly a very nice car; I believe it's a Chevrolet Kalos? I think that's what he said. On top of that, he passed his theory test so he get a big round of applause for that and he should be driving me into school starting Monday. We also presented a pitch for a documentary idea as part of our film studies homework, we based it on technology and effects in the media, we mainly focused on the AKB48 'scandal' where it turned out that a member of a Japanese pop band was fully computer generated, which we thought was pretty cool and it went down pretty well.

I thought I would start the legendary Dollars Trilogy today, obviously starting with A Fistfull of Dollars, proving again, that Clint Eastwood is the ultimate badass. The dubbing put me off a little however because I didn't expect it, the end sequence completely made up for it though and I would recommend the film to anyone who wants to start watching westerns like me. Do NOT watch the US trailer however as it basically begins with the end of the film and ruins it completely, if you have seen the film however I then definitely recommend watching trailer; it's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment