Sunday 17 July 2011

Mini Madness

Went into town to meet up with an old scout leader and friend to discuss a hiking route for a scout overnight hike, it was agreed that we would meet up at 10 but as I arrived late at 10:15 I got a text saying they would be 20 minutes late. After aimlessly wondering around town for a good while I finally got a call saying they would be another 10 minutes late, I ended up standing in the rain with and umbrella for 30 minutes; when we finally met up for coffee the Starbucks coffee machine was broken. Shortly after we went up to... I can't remember but it seemed like a decent place to have a hike, despite the very large muddy puddle we urged our scout leader to drive through; it will take a few washes to get off all the mud.

Goldfinger was my evening movie and I must say it was a lot better than I expected. after barely getting through Dr. No I was very skeptical about how this Bond film would keep my interest but to my surprise there was a thrilling or amusing moment every 5 minutes. Every scene was very original and kept on providing enough twists and one liners to keep me amused throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment