Monday 11 July 2011

Well... that's err...

Took off the plaster over my wart crater today and was absolutely appalled a the state of my finger, I tried to get a picture of it but Louis' camera wouldn't focus in so close. To make matters worse, this was just after I was looking at publicity photos for the Evil Dead which were also very bloody.

I had a hard time deciding on what to watch today but I eventually settled on Fantasia for no real reason apart from the fact that I love animation. The film was very beautiful and well thought out in terms of art direction, at times. The Nutcracker sequence and the Devil one were very impressive and followed the music brilliantly, I enjoyed the Micky Mouse one obviously and the Centaur one was ok (Zeus was the highlight, casually throwing bolt of lethal lightning around like target practise, all while wearing this 'HAHA, what a gas' face). I really had a problem with the dinosaur one as it literally told the story of the big bang and the life and death of the big ol' reptiles for what felt like a literal millennium. The animal one was just too childish and WTF to be taken seriously but, maybe that's how they intended it, I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment