Sunday 10 July 2011

Wart-be-gone

I have only just realized the advantages of making my bed in the morning, it makes the room look very clean and the bed is so much cosier when you get in it, I have been going to bed earlier recently just to feel the soft duvet; just like heaven. I am a little bit miffed at my 3DS however as over the past 3 weeks I have been getting updates for my pokedex and a daily basis (it adds 3 new pokemon per day) I am way off the total amount and it has miraculously stopped giving me new ones. That was the highlight of my day and now it just doesn't happen anymore.

A Few Dollars More surpasses it's predecessor in my opinion. It just felt of a higher quality overall, as me and Dad both agreed, the framing was much better and the plot felt a little more accessible and ambitious as the dialogue was vastly improved. The priest-like bounty hunter was just as awesome as Eastwood and the silent sequence where they meet face to face is just gold. The bar has been set very high for The Good The Bad and The Ugly, but I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Weekend score... about a 6? It was fine in general and the pub meal certainly helped it out a lot after the hectic day of work. My main achievement was finally picking apart my damn wart which was extracted from my knuckle orally and with a lot of tissue paper, the blood flowed like Niagara Falls at one point, skillfully catching droplets before they fell onto the new sofa. Now I'm plastered up and should check on it by the end of the week or so, with any luck there won't be a small, bloody crater where it used to be, if there is, then there will have been no improvement and will probably leave a scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment