Sunday 3 July 2011

I should now be a Russian expert

Spent about 3 hours looking at modern Russian history today as I put off most of my homework until the day before, as usual; my timeline looks fine though so I should be ok. Later on I watched Five Easy Pieces which easily cemented Jack Nicholson as one of cinemas and my personal favorite actors. His performance here was very impressive despite the positively bleak subject matter of the film as it reflects a man who will never be quite happy with his life and doesn't know what he wants which is an interesting concept. Occasionally quirky and provides a thought provoking ending, that is what all films should have, some may not think its as good as I say but I think it was much better than expected as it never went in the direction you expected it to, much like the protagonist.

No comments:

Post a Comment