Tuesday 12 July 2011

Damn, my chest hurts

For some reason, as of this morning, I have found it very difficult to inhale large amounts of oxygen without what I assume to be my heart aching, most likely I slept on it wrong or something but it really hurts at the moment but with any luck the pain should ease by tomorrow. I am also ploughing my way through If Chins Could Kill, I have about an hours worth of reading to go and planning on doing some more before I go to bed.

Broadway Danny Rose was suggested by Dadas one of his favorite Woody Allen films, although similar in tone and feel to Manhattan it was certainly had a more tame and accessible sense of humour. Some moments were decent and the ride was a pleasant one as I wanted to know what happened next consistently, but I think it was just a little bit too simple and can't really be read into very much. Maybe I am just harshly comparing it to Manhattan as it is very good at its purpose: to be a non-demanding comedy for all audiences thanks to it's improbable scenarios and unusual characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment