Monday 25 July 2011

Castle point shopping centre

It's days like this that remind me why I hate shopping, 90% of shops don't have anything I want and everything else is over-priced. Louis was desperate to get his hair putty which I thought was a bit sad, I never make any effort with my hair yet Louis must apply something everyday just so he can keep up his appearance, funny thing is, we are on holiday so he has no one to impress.

We watched A Cock and Bull Story a moment ago, while it was rather funny in places the first few minutes felt a messy, although the rest of the film lacked a bit of structure I thought that was ok because it did have that day in a life feel to it and had a lot of great British cameos. I would find it hard to reccommend it to most people as the film has a lot of dry humour and it can be a little slow going.

No comments:

Post a Comment