Friday 25 January 2019

Dead and Breakfast

Had a bit of a mini run-in with a chap who tried to steal our tips jar. I clocked that it went missing while my back was turned and a customer informed us that she saw him bundling something into his coat. I let my manager do the confronting part while I hovered over the 999 buttons on the phone in case things got hairy. Luckily it was fine, he dropped the money after some verbal prodding and the threat of the police - with that, our tips were safe for another day.

Joined Louis and Rachel for a Burns Night feast in the evening: Haggis and a traditional pudding of toasted oats and boozy cream. The night was also a perfect opportunity to try out Louis board game that he illustrated 'Dead and Breakfast' which was a lot more fun than we all expected, plus I won so of course I have a good impression. If you like good art and a domino/empire building style of game then this is a real winner. Well done bro!



No comments:

Post a Comment