Tuesday 29 January 2019

Interrail Production Meeting

Last night I played the free demo for the new Resident Evil Remake, I was immediately hooked and I'm not ashamed to say that I went out and brought the full game after running home through the rain. I'm not going to play it until I've put my next video out though - it'll be my treat.

After dinner, Rebecca and I got to work on planning more around our interrailing trip, we've now locked in our travel schedule and know exactly where we wanna go. I'm calling our route 'The Iron Curtain Sweep' since we're starting in Berlin and heading east around Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia. Can't wait to eat great food and then chortle about how cheap it was. Booking flights tonight made the adventure seem a lot more real and I'm already looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment