Tuesday 15 January 2019

Management Styles

Interview prep was the name of the game today, a good portion of my morning was spent going over the job description over and over until I had it all down to a T. The interview itself went fairly well, but they had a tendency to ask me questions that I just couldn't have anticipated. My favourite was: 'What kind of management style works best for you?' That one genuinely left me a bit speechless since I don't know what style suits me... or if there were different style beyond good and bad management. Nonetheless, I was ready to take it easy this evening, and with Rebecca out for the night I thought it would be a good idea to hang out with Louis and Rachel to play some games. Had a short but sweet evening with them because I'm working the early doors shift tomorrow, my overnight oats are ready to go, I just gotta haul myself out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment