Wednesday 16 January 2019

Operation Winter Clean

Operation 'Winter Clean' begun the moment I came hone from work. In anticipation of some guests we are hosting over the weekend Rebecca and I are doing a deep clean of the whole flat. I was mostly stationed in the bathroom, scrubbing limescale off the taps and toilet. I better get some nice comments about the condition of the room because you could eat dinner off the our loo now since its so clean!

A heartily cleaning session requires a hearty meal - the perfect excuse to make burgers! Haven't made them in ages so I felt a bit rusty going into it but I was reinvigorated by the idea of putting some of Louis' hot sauce on the bun for a little extra kick. Would have been a great idea had I not horrifically misjudged the intensity of the sauce. I was headed straight for the milk after I had a taste sample. Very tasty sauce, just potent.

No comments:

Post a Comment