Thursday 31 January 2019

No Buisness like Snow Buisness

Before the snow started to fall I crammed in a driving lesson (7am-9am) followed by video editing (9:10am-5:45pm) and a fair bit of new gaming in the evening. My next video is all done and dusted now but I'm just holding off publishing it until tomorrow afternoon - I reckon I'll get a wee bit more traffic then. I'm actually immensely pleased with this one, I feel that my video editing has found a real nice flow and I found a nice rhythm with this one. I'll be posting it here tomorrow, but heres a little sneak peek of the video thumbnail just to whet your appetites.


I also just picked up the brand spanking new version of Resident Evil 2, having played nothing but the original game over the past 2 weeks I thought I could breeze through it without even getting a little scared. Turns out that was a naive way of thinking because this new game is all the right kinds of scary, especially while wearing headphones. Jumped out of my skin once or twice already but it gave me a mad rush and all I want to do now is play more! Hopefully work tomorrow won't be too turbulent because of the snow, it's settling down here in Bristol. I know this because I just looked out my window onto our courtyard and instead of seeing innocence personified in the while snow, I see a massive willy that a neighborhood have cunningly drawn on the floor; I don't know if I should laugh or cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment