Monday 14 January 2019

Peanut Breakfast Balls

4:55am always rolls around so much quicker than I expect. Didn't help that there was very little choice for breakfast this morning as we had just enough milk to cover an ant. Opted for dry cereal in the end which is never a good time, but it kept me going as I opened up the shop and had a very, very ordinary Monday. On the plus side I've got interview at 3pm tomorrow too. Had a quick go at getting prepped for it once I got home from work, but I'll be doing the bulk of the prep tomorrow morning. Keeping my fingers and my toes crossed for this one!

Rebecca is on a holy crusade to find a new breakfast option that she can get excited about, in her quest she stumbled upon these peanut butter and oat energy balls things which we couldn't resist whipping up. They look awful, but taste like little breakfast Ferraro Rochers! Can't wait to wake up tomorrow to redeem myself after today's breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment