Monday 28 January 2019

Push Yourself

Made a little 'To Do' list first thing today. Chief amoung my jobs was buying light bulbs and a brand new notepad which I ended up putting to very good use while writing the script for my next video. Rounded it off just before lunch, proof read it and sat smugly because I feel like this is going to be a good one. Looking to start video production on it one my next days off.

After I was done I was still in a writing mood so I looked at the time and decided to bash out a quick review for the original version of Resident Evil 2 seeing as I've been playing that a fair bit recently. So I wrote, got screenshots and published that post in just under three hours which I'm really pleased with, you can read it here if you fancy.  Five minutes after I hit publish I was in my running outfit and ready to embrace the early evening chill. I wanted to push myself a little bit this time around so I ended up doing just under 5K. While I don't think my legs will be too chuffed tomorrow morning, I'm immensely glad I opted to literally go the extra mile.

I really wanted to make the most of my day off following five very long and early days at work, between writing two projects and doing a big 'ol run I feel like I pushed today to it's limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment