Sunday 13 January 2019

Pants

5am came along and my mouth was craving water like nobody's business. I decided to take the long walk downstairs to Rebecca's parent's kitchen to grab a glass of water. In my desperation, I ignored any semblance of comments sense and opted to go down only wearing my pants. 'I shan't be long' I figured and the likelihood of bumping into any member of her family seemed slim at 5am. Once I poured myself a glass though I heard footsteps above, someone else was stirring! Quickly I dashed into the downstairs toilet in fear of having a chance encounter where I was substantially underdressed. I locked myself in and kept an ear out for the happenings upstairs and to my horror, not 1, not 2 but all of the family got up to use the bathroom in the night while I huddled downstairs, cold and in my pants. Note to self, always look decent when you pop down in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment