Monday 23 March 2020

Crisp Audio

Got a new video on the horizon! First thing this morning I did the voice over recording for it, now that I'm out of my old flat I needed to figure out a new way to set up my mic to get nice, crisp audio. In the spirit of the times, I made do and mended and came up with this ingenious solution:


You'd pay top dollar for audio quality that clean in London! I got my sound rushed done, trimmed it down and started putting picture to audio. I figure I'm slightly over halfway and aiming to finish the video by tomorrow. Naturally, I'll post it here when it's ready.

Halfway through the day Rebecca and I had an inkling the situation in the UK was about to get a bit more hairy so we drove to the supermarkets for one last big shop. I wore gloves the whole time and weaved around the other customers for a big haul. Returned home feeling confident that we could comfortably isolate ourselves for a chunky period, if we really wanted we could likely go a whole fortnight if we don't get picky with our food.    

No comments:

Post a Comment