Saturday 14 March 2020

Pan Pud

Had the fright of my life this morning while opening the cafe. With the door locked right and my headphones blaring loudly I didn't hear or see the milkman silently unlock the door and creep up behind me, fully intending to scare me. Luckily we're on good terms and I can take a joke, but if it had been anyone else I think I might have died on the spot.

Following work Rebecca and I threw a little dinner evening with Louis and Rachel. It provided the perfect excuse to try a new recipe for a 'self-saucing chocolate pudding'. Cooked the whole thing in my skillet and topped it off with coffee, when I took my first mouthful I couldn't believe my hands made something so delicious. It was effectively a super decadent melt in the middle pudding, a damn good one too! I got only one photo of it before we scodfed it, but I'll certainly make it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment