Saturday 7 March 2020

Happy Visitors

Hoovered like a madman so the house would look spic and span for my Mum and my Granny who were both visiting today. Mum hadn't been round in ages and was struck by home homey we'd managed to make the place in such a short time. Granny Sue was also smitten with both mine and Louis' house, she came down especially to see our new digs and she couldn't stop complimenting us on how well we've done. I felt proud too. It felt nice showing them around and taking them to a nice local pub for lunch. I think they enjoyed their visit.


Rebecca and I are heading to London this evening since I'm on another filming job: a music video with around 60 children so it should be pretty interesting! I have to set my alarm for a truly ungodly hour,

No comments:

Post a Comment