Tuesday 3 March 2020

Happy Writer + Reflections

Felt good to brew up a cup of coffee at home and sit down to get some serious writing done. I'm currently finishing up a review for Sick Critic and it's one of those projects that I started well, is proceeding well and will end well - Just a really natural process. I'm reading it back while I put on the finishing touches and I'm immensely pleased with it. To satisfy my curiosity I went back to read of my written content I worked on exactly a year ago and it looks cute to me, I write reviews so much better now and seeing that kind of growth is really humbling. Today wasn't meant to be an exercise in how hard I could blow my own trumpet, but sometimes its good to reflect and celebrate how you've developed personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment