Tuesday 10 March 2020

Psychic Curry

Hit the town for a new pair of jeans first thing this morning. It feels like every pair I get develops what I can only humorously call a 'crotch hole' after 8 months so I really wanted to get something a bit more robust. I walked away with a decent pair that fit me well, that's the best I can do for now, the clock is ticking until that hole turns up but I can enjoy this pair as much as possible until then.

Jamie is in town too as of today, he's staying with Mark and Lucy so Rebecca and I headed over to meet up for dinner. I said on the drive over how much I fancies a curry, imagine my delight when Mark revealed he was also thinking of getting a tasty, spicy curry. We ate like take-away kings and played Decrypto until it was time to go. I'll no doubt see Jamie sometime tomorrow, just got to figure out which trendy coffee place I want to take him.

No comments:

Post a Comment