Tuesday 31 March 2020

A Safe Stroll

Hadn't been out to breathe natural air for a few days so I felt like I was due for a walk. Rebecca and I took a stroll around the park on our lunch breaks and I was reminded about what a boon this park is. Under normal circumstances they'd be young children playing and couples having picnics, but today it was full of joggers and dog walkers keen to keep their distance. When all this is over, I want to throw a big picnic so we can finally enjoy our park for all its worth.

Work wise, I sent off a CV to a friend, spent some time updating and polishing it to a mirror sheen. I'm also waist-deep in writing a review for Animal Crossing, hoping to wash my hands of it by tomorrow evening if I'm lucky. Once that's done my slate will be pretty clean, always got Louis' game on my mind but when I've exhausted that I can crack on with some new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment