Sunday 29 March 2020

Save the Slipping Day

The whole clocks going forward thing really threw me through a loop today. I woke up far too late in the day and before I'd even eaten my breakfast I felt the day slipping away. Luckily, Rebecca had an unpaid debt to me and her work colleagues: this weekend she vowed to at long last, watch Lord of the Rings with me. What's a better movie to watch in self-isolation may I ask? It was glorious too, Rebecca was nonplussed but glad she could watch it with me (I hope). That film alone saved the day, but things get even better once Louis announced we'd be playing an old school game of Team Fortress 2 with a gaggle of friends. We keep trying to make this more of a regular thing because we always have such a blast playing, tonight was no exception as Louis in particular couldn't stop giggling while playing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment