Thursday 5 March 2020

What Does a Vegetable Eat?

Following a week's break I sat back down to tend to Louis' vegetables. I'm sitting on 74 completed lines now which is fab, did some fun once today too, the kind where the characters ask the player some questions and your responses give different outcomes. I met up with Louis briefly to clarify a few things, mostly I wanted to know if the vegetables ate... vegetables. We deemed it cannibalism so I'll have to reword one or two of my things, but no harm done.

I finished up that written review yesterday for Sick Critic and I thought I'd pop it here now that its been published. It for Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, a fairly old game now but with a remake incoming its started trending again now. Give it a read here if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment