Tuesday 17 March 2020

High-Seas Hijinx

Rebecca brought home her work laptop and monitor this evening because for her, it's official: she's working from home indefinitely! Now she'll be doing email and conference calls while I strut around in my dressing gown with my 6th cup of coffee in hand. Joking aside though, she's actually pleased as punch and I'm looking forward to spending a bit more time with her.

Want to know the best way to combat the impending sense of doom? Join up with some friends online and play some video games, that exactly what Louis, Mark, Dan and I did and I gotta tell you, for three hours this evening I forgot about everything else going on in the world while playing Sea of Thieves. Our high-seas hijinxs were the ultimate form of escapism and a wonderful way to spend an evening with chums.

No comments:

Post a Comment