Wednesday 17 June 2020

Editing Limbo

Spent the morning re-working an article I wrote for Sick Critic. I got the impression that my editor didn't really 'get' the piece's sense of humour so I tinkered with it to make the tone a little more apparent. Though I wrote it over a week ago, it's still pending which is a lil' annoying, especially since there's a gaming event tomorrow afternoon that could have a big impact on the amount of traffic it gets. With any luck my edits will square everything off for them soon enough.

Think I at long last weaned Rebecca onto The Wire tonight. We made an agreement back in 2018 that for every season of Downton Abbey I watched she'd match me with seasons for The Wire. Two years later, and the entirty of Downton under my belt, Rebecca still hadn't watched 6 episodes of my favorite show. Something happened tonight though, after a long time of dragging her heels and moaning about how boring she thought the show was, tonight after we finished one episode, she immediately asked if we could watch another. Now we on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment