Tuesday 23 June 2020

The Innsmouth Case

Woke up early to edit my review mere hours before the deadline expecting my editor to have some stern notes. Instead he just gave me a pat on the back with only punctuation changes, we posted it with time to spare. Seeing as that was meant to be my big job for the day I kinda didn't know what to do with myself after getting all pumped up for that. So, I did some gardening. Had to treat all the cat poo like a mini roundabout, but I cleared out some of the chunkier weeds and tiled the soil until my rake broke. Snapped the tip off the wood so I sanded it back down to shape. I've done some research into laying turf lawn now so I'm eager to finally get our garden looking ship shape.

Anyone interested in reading my published review can do so here. It's just for a little indie game called The Innsmouth Case which didn't set my world on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment