Friday 5 June 2020

Scaredy Cat No More!

Sick Critic greenlit my article concept so I spent the day writing it all up. Seeing as I'm getting paid for this one too I want to try and pull out all the stops. Since it's slightly humorous piece I've even concocted a handful of Photoshop pictures to really seal the deal.

I also decided to face my fears today and dive headfirst into a game so scary I need Mark to play it for me while I cowered behind a pillow. Today, I booted up Resident Evil 7 like a man and played further than Mark and I ever reached. Even the spider section didn't freak me out too much, but that's probably because Rebecca was holding my hand. I basically discovered I have a fear of jumpscares more than anything else, luckily I consulted a few guides that highlight when the jumpy moments are. So the game is still terrifying, but I'm not paralyzed with fear every time I open a new door.

No comments:

Post a Comment