Friday 12 June 2020

Quarantine Bubble

Pushed on through to finish another goofy article for Sick Critic today. I haven't heard any feedback yet on the last one I shot out (which I should also be getting paid for once it goes live). Just hope they think it's actually amusing and entertaining instead of weird and stupid.

After work I packed up my bags in preparation to head to London. Rebecca' Dad had a Birthday this week so we are heading over there to enjoy a socially distanced BBQ. Feels a bit weird packing a bag again and thinking about sitting in a car for two hours after all this time. I've barely been North of the Bristol river in 3 months, let alone leave the county. I'm looking forward to it, seeing the world again will make me remember there's so much more of the world outside my quarantine bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment