Friday 19 June 2020

The Last of Us Part II

I had a new game arriving in the post today so I thought I could be hilarious and live-stream my letterbox while I waited for my package to arrive. I expected to wait hours for the game, but it showed up just before 10am. Sheepishly, I cancelled the live-stream, but dove right into The Last of Us Part II. I remember playing the first one way back during the reading week of my first year of Uni in early 2014, back then I virtually played the game all in one sitting. But today my age caught up with me and I couldn't go for more than 3 hours without feeling a bit queasy. I think it's something to do with an in-game 'motion blur' effect which is giving me an exhausting kind of sea sickness. After a long play session I had to sit on the bed for 20 minutes while feeling sorry for myself. I'm really enjoying the game too, hopefully it won't make me feel so ropey tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment