Monday 1 June 2020

Who Wants some Free Money?

Monday means work. Glued myself to my writing chair and typed up the vast majority of my writing project up, editing it gently as I went. Fairly happy with what I got so far too, but like my hair at the moment, it needs trimming.

Rebecca also poked me to change my tax code since we discovered I was very much using a bad one. Begrudgingly, I called up HMRC, waiting on hold for 36 minutes and got it all sorted with the promise of some free money arriving in the mail soon. I hate to admit it, but more often than not, Rebecca is right when she pesters me to do boring stuff.

Last night I also attended a staff meeting for Sick Critic. Their site has been down for basically a month now but they are on the verge of not only sorting it, but rebirthing the whole platform. Aside from looking nicer, they also mentioned there could be chances to get a few quid in for articles. Not much mind, but some extra pocket money wouldn't hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment