Monday 8 June 2020

You Say Tomato (Plant)...

Despite leaping out of bed with high-flying attitudes, I really struggled to get into a working groove today. Not to say I didn't try though, I actually spent more time at my desk today than usual, but the article I'm writing just wasn't happening in my brain - try again tomorrow I suppose. 

Louis very kindly gifted me a few tomato plants, I was a bit flustered though as his instructions were effectively 'Run, run, run! Plant them now!' So I dashed home, slapped on some gardening gloves and headed to my overgrown gardening box. There were loads of plants in there, and since I have no real gardening know-how I didn't know which were wild flowers and which were keepers. In my haste I started plucking any old gubbins. One plant I uprooted smelt very strongly of mint... I quickly realised the mint was a keeper and gingerly replanted it with a small prayer. Sure hope I haven't killed it. But the tomatoes are now firmly planted in a little corner all to themselves, with any luck I'll see some fruit in the future, at least then I'll know if I planted them right.

Finally, I wanted to share a few more details about my gaming stream tomorrow. At 7:30pm I'll be doing a full play-through of Resident Evil 2, trying to get my time under 2 hours 30 minutes. If you want to watch live, tune in here from 7:30 til around 10/10:30. Drop me a little message too if you fancy. I was so stoked for the stream, I even made myself a naff lil' Offline Card. Very fitting too considering Rebecca and I just finished watching Life on Mars.  


No comments:

Post a Comment