Wednesday 3 June 2020

Night on Earth

Saw two movies today. Night on Earth, a film predominantly shot inside taxis and Star Wars Episode 9 - guess which one I though was more boring? I know it popular to hate on Stat Wars these days, but the latest film really was just a lot of running around and unremarkable set pieces. Night in Earth on the other hand had me in hysterics one moment and ponderous reflection the next - a real delight.

It was about this time last year I was on a canal boat, drifting along the water by Stratford on Avon. My hay fever hit critical mass then too and today it was in full force. I had a video call with my Coffee 1 team and all I did during the chat was blow my nose. With any luck it'll start subsiding soon, just hate feeling like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment