Monday 22 June 2020

Let There be TV

Seeing as how I got a tight deadline and all, I got straight to work on my next game review for Sick Critic. I laid out the groundwork for it over the weekend so thankfully it wasn't too tough to put it all together, though I think the burning pressure of a deadline certainly stoked my fire. It's currently being scrutinized by my editor, hopefully my edits are merciful.

In the middle of everything today some contractors came in to sort out our TV aerial. Well, in actuality they popped in for a free consultation, but after giving our house the once over they gave us a quote, we shook hands and they sorted it there and then. Ignoring the fact we don't have a TV license presently, we can (theoretically) watch TV now! That's been a niggle about the house we've had for some time now and it feels great to finally get that sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment