Sunday 14 June 2020

Team Cube

The other day I was saying how jazzed I was about going on a long car ride again, well after today I think I've had my fill. What started out as a jolly little excursion to B&Q turned into a long a long, multi-store, cross-country hunt for a new shelving unit. To keep morale high, Rebecca and I dubbed ourselves 'Team Cube' (name of the unit we were after) while we drove around we kept shouting it together in an act of solidarity when even the slightest thing when wrong. At last, we finally got our hands on the last unit in stock and nothing could dampen our spirits, not even having to stand downwind of another customer with a trolley full of bagged-up horse manure. Team Cube arrived home happy and grew happier still once the unit was fully built. At the risk of evoking The Big Lebowski, it really ties the room together.

No comments:

Post a Comment