Friday 7 May 2021

1st AC A&E

We had a big double unit day today which meant twice the chances for things to go wrong. After spending some leisurely time on set I got a phone call from my Lone Producer asking me to rush our focus puller to A&E as he just got his thumb crushed by some filming equipment. Nearest hospital was a 48 minute driveaway so I hooved it down the windy roads of Devon to deliver my chap to the doctors. While I waited for them to do the X-rays, I hit the shops. I had a whole bunch of stuff to grab for a departing cast member, but I found time to grab some personal supplies too. New sunglasses and some fudge for the office which went down very well. 

Finishing up I was messaged frequently by Rebecca who was making the long drive to come visit. We went for drinks with the crew and retired to our adorable annex B&B. There's a mighty wind blowing right now and its starting to shake the walls. Its oddly calming though and I can't waitt sleep with Rebecca nextto me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment