Sunday 30 May 2021

Pro(?) Painter

Slept in until much later than I was expecting today - guess 2 months of late(ish) night has finally caught up with me. Even after breakfast I found myself trying to doze off on the sofa. But I had stuff to do! I began unpacking all my gubbins so Rebecca wouldn't have a heart attack when she returned from London. I was shocked just how much stuff I came back with, mostly foodie bits from everyone which I'm still noshing away on. Thankfully, I got to share some snacks with Mum and dad who popped down to Bristol to paint Louis' house. Some some sort of 90's degenerate, I provided Monster Munch and moral support from a seated position. Only towards the end of their stay did I pick up a brush and start helping, contributing roughly 1% to the overall effort, but it was nice to get involved at least.  

No comments:

Post a Comment