Thursday 20 May 2021

Fancy Dining

Battled through the wind and the rain for most of the shooting day, luckily I was sat in our cosy production trailer but the wind shook us round and round. I found myself in an odd place really, not very busy for long stints, then super busy the next. Felt a little flustered by the day's end.

 In the evening the Producer took the Production Team out for a little thank you dinner at a high-end restaurant. Admittedly I felt a little out of my depth at first, I honestly don't know if I've even eaten a three course meal at a restaurant before but it was lovely. The conversation was great and the food was a winner too. We  actually ended up as the last group in the place so we started playing a dice game which got everyone howling with excitement. Guess us filming bunch are a rowdy lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment