Monday 24 May 2021

The Mind

 That's the crazy thing about my industry. We work 12 hour days, yet the time passes in a flash! I honestly don't know where this Monday went, in between post office runs, wrap planning and day-to-day tasks, it just went so quickly. One of my close colleagues has their Birthday tomorrow so I spent a bit of time getting our portable office looking party-ready. With any luck she'll love it, we all shelled out for a great little birthday gift too which is currently hidden in my cottage wardrobe, we're all stoked to pass it into her. 

In the evening I was invited to a light board game night which ended up going a lot later than we'd all planned. No thanks to a game called The Mind which I recently introduced to my cohort and has gone down a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment