Thursday 27 May 2021

Malory Towers UK - That's A Wrap

 I've become somewhat renowned for two things on this shoot. My coffee brewing and my way with words. Turns out the later almost made my colleagues cry as they opened up my wrap gifts to them. They were so we thrilled with all the bits I got from them and I too walked away with a metric ton of wine and champagne from my distant admirers. It was our last filming day today, I was on set as our first called 'That's a Wrap' and it was oddly emotional. To see it all from the start to now is such a weird feeling. I was also in charge of giving out everyone's crew wrap gift: a bespoke picnic blanket. So many people cane up to me afterwards complimenting me on them - in reality it was a group effort but I'm glad the crew enjoyed them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment