Friday 28 May 2021

Manifest

My boss treated me to a lie in today - got a few more hours shut eye before heading into work for a very sad little de rig. We stripped out our production office truck and sent back all the stationary. Worst of all, I had to confidential waste all the cast scripts. In prep, that was my biggest job, printing them all off and getting them ready - spent hours doing them. Fitting then that I got to chuck them all in the bin afterwards. A more emotional person would percieve that as wasted time... I guess I am an emotional person.

Afterwards I had a bunch of couriers to Canada to help arrange, specifically I had to type up a handful of manifests for Art Department - a job that arguably landed on my lap a little late in the day but I've always been known for pulling things out the bag last minute. The evening was spent playing board games with a man down. Matt Winlow has already driven himself home for a well-deserved break before he flies off to Canada. My cottage is all the lonelier as a result, missing his company a lot already.

No comments:

Post a Comment