Monday 31 May 2021

Auf Wiedersehen Chunky

Took my big, stupid car out for one last spin. Put 2000 miles on the clock before I'm due to hand it back, somewhere around mile 1001 I think I grew an attachment to it. 'Chunky' was the name I rudely dubbed it on my parking app, though it is big and stupid, it's certainly a robust car that I'll be sad to see go tomorrow. I'm due for my next hire car within a week though so I won't be too heartbroken.

Rebecca returned from London this afternoon, and thus, the two of us were properly reunited after the nearly three month stint apart, minus so flying visits. It already so nice to have my best friend by my side again, having someone next to me while I sleep again might take a ment to get used to but it's one of life's most wholesome pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment