Tuesday 11 May 2021

Fun Supplier

Holy cow, talk about a busy Tuesday! We're shipping a hefty chunk of costumes back to Canada soon, unbeknownst be us though we had to fill in a pro forma to declare all the goods inside our package - this is something I'd never really done before and combing through government websites for  tariff codes was a learning experience - think we got it sorted in the end though! Afterwards I got to work on a bit on so e Covid spreadsheets of ours which were eye-openining at the least. Before I knew it the day had run away with itself! Even by Tuesday Production had been hit with a wrecking ball this week and the only antidote was a trip to the pub with a board game chaser. I'm silently priding myself on being the chap who supplies the 'fun' - Lord knows we need a bit of that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment