Sunday 23 May 2021

Eurovision 2021

A spot of shopping started off my Saturday. I hit the high street to pick up a few 'thank you' gifts for my Production team. Found the perfect little cards too, just need to write a bespoke message in each of them and we're off to the races. Chilled this afternoon in preparation for a good old fashioned Eurovision night. Even after a one year hiatus, Louis, Rachel, Rebecca and I slipped effortlessly into our small-scale viewing party. Was a really fun year to watch this time around too, lot of genuine contenders and upsets that kept everything spicy. Best of all, Eurovision serves as a chance for me to get back in touch with an old Uni friend of mine - every time we chat it feels like no time has passed, they're the best kind of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment