Sunday 16 May 2021

A Short FIlm About Love

Though we all only got a single day off today, I think I used it to it's fullest. Watched A Short Film About Love after realizing that it has been a jolly long time since I'd watched a foreign language film. I've been on a steady Western-centric movie diet and this was a real breath of fresh air - it actually got me jazzed about films again which is a lovely feeling. We did a classic Sunday roast from our nearby pub and all sat round the fire chatting about what comes after this job. Everyone gets on so well with each other on this Production, to the point where most of us said when the next series is being filmed, we'd all love to come back. That's quite a rare thing from what I've heard. In the midst of it all a few of my teammates told me they think very highly of me, I never know what to say in instances like that but it does make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment