Sunday 27 February 2022

Arancini

 Been a few weeks since we shuffles down to the North Street Market. Rebecca had her little heart set on an arancini ball from her favourite stand and decended upon it like a famished hawk when we arrived. They were too tempting for me to pass up so I just had to get one too... And a brownie (the treats there are always incredible). 

Back at the ranch, Rebecca and I spent plenty of time playing games and watching TV together. Though we spend most days together, we always value times when we can just focus on each other. Rebecca did a lot of cat-sitting this weekend and she's pining for her own feline friend. The process of obtaining a rescue cat is taking longer than expected so that's getting her down a bit. I'm just trying to fill the void by giving her all my first and second hand affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment