Tuesday 1 February 2022

Quest Lines

Shifted my focus to helping Louis come up with unique character quests for his game. This is the real juicy stuff where we can afford to tug at heart strings and provide something meanful for the player. I've been developing a few recently but came up with a doozy of an idea today which I became so exited about. Might never see the light of day mind, but it was such a treat to dream up something unique.

In other fun news, I'm trying my hand at streaming once again. Armed with paychecks from work, I bought some new filming gear about a year ago which I was eager to try out but life so often gets in the way. Now that I'm a temporary free agent, I wanted to get back into something with stakes. 

Tomorrow night at 20:00 I'll be streaming a run of Resident Evil 2, trying to beat the whole game in under 2 hours (beating my personal best). It'll be spooky, sweaty and cosy - if you'd like to tune in head to twitch.tv/eyebrowowl at 8pm tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment