Friday 11 February 2022

Virtual Board Games

Another thing on my 'Time Off Bucket-List' is thinking about doing another YouTube video. I've been mulling on an idea for over a year and I just want to get it out of my brain. I sat down and mind mapped it all out and started feeling good about it, I tried developing it a fair bit and I think it may have legs. I also went back to check out some of my old bits of writing from 2020 when I was still working at Sick Critic. That lockdown phase was all about honing my writing ability and I was incredibly proud of everything I put out in that period. I reckon I'll be a little rusty but I'd love to find a way to keep practicing that writing style.

As an early weekend treat Mark, Dan and I all hopped on our respective PC's and played some games together. Tabletop Simulator was tonight's newcomer and a game we desperately needed during the initial isolation period a few years back. It is hands down the best way to play board games with chums virtually - it continuously blows my mind just how well implimented and powerful the game is. Having not really seen Dan for almost two years and now amassing a collection of games I know he'd love, it was extremely gratifying to share some of them with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment