Saturday 12 February 2022

Critical Crumble

Deep cleaned our bedroom on account of my sniffy nose. We took everything out from under the bed, pull d it out and hoovered up a whole family of dust bunnies down there... Probably because we'd never cleaned it since moving in!

Louis and Rachel popped round for dinner and games tonight but I wanted to make it a little special, so I waded out of my comfort zone and made an apple and blackberry crumble. I wasn't familiar with crumble making, but a cooking video I saw recently lit a fire in my belly. The recipe called for freezing then grating butter (which Rebecca tutted loudly at) but the efforts were worthwhile. Rebecca's Dad is famously a crumble lover so perhaps I'll serve it up for him m next time they come visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment