Thursday 17 February 2022

The Tinder Swindler

Think made some break throughs on my latest video script. I was looking at a dauting, formless mindmap for the longest time but now ideas are starting to galvanize from the chaos. Just need to keep pushing forward now and cement my thoughts. This idea has been rolling around my head for over a year now so I just want to commit it to paper and cast it into the world to be done with it. 

Trying to tie up a bit of my spare time by watching som more films once again. Rebecca and I heard a lot about the new Netflix doc The Tinder Swindler, so we gave it a watch to ride the zeitgeist tide. Turned out to be a fun little doc with a story that's gripping and well told - fans of Catfish will feel right at home with this one. Though it's an important film at this very moment in time, due to the very nature of the film its relevance will drop off dramatically so get in now while the gettin's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment